In this section we will introduce you to different members of the team so that you can get to know the people behind each of our areas and products.
She is the Sales Manager in the DESS®
German market. Alejandra is part of the commercial department and she keeps in touch with our German customers to guarantee a service that fits their needs.
- Define DESS® in three words
Innovation, quality and future
- What differentiates DESS® from competitors?
The quality, the guarantee, an extensive range of products at affordable prices and the trust and professionalism that we offer to our customers.
- What would you say is your biggest challenge at work?
To make DESS®
a reference brand in the markets I work in.
- How would you define the "DESS client" in Germany?
The DESS customer in Germany is defined as a person who wants convenience when purchasing and working with a product. The German customer always demands quality and good service. Price does not come first, it is important, but in Germany it’s more important the quality and service.
- What do you think 2020 will bring us related to sales in Germany?
Surely, a significant increase because we are implementing new sales techniques and doing marketing campaigns. All this will certainly be reflected in an increase in sales.
- If you could put yourself in the position of another colleague for a day, what would it be?
I wouldn't be able to choose the position of a particular person, but I would like to be part of the engineering team because the work they do is very important. I think the work they have to create a product that, besides being innovative, adapts to the needs of customers, is very important within a company.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Many people choose invisibility, but you may end up seeing things that you don't want, and I'm not interested in. For me, it would be a mixture of three powers: telekinesis, teleportation and telepathy. I think they are the best powers.
- If you were a product, what would your slogan be?
Fast and efficient.
- You couldn't live without...
Lip balm. I love it!
- Imagine being mistaken for a famous artist, who would that be?
I've never been told that I look like someone, so I couldn't tell you. I consider myself a mixture of many things and I wouldn't know how to pigeonhole myself into one person.