In this section we will introduce you to different members of the team so that you can get to know the people behind each of our areas and products.
Guillem is our Back Office Manager and is part of the Commercial Department. He describes his position as "versatile" as he is in charge of various issues. Read the interview to find out more about our colleague Guillem.
- Describe DESS® in three words
Expansion, modernity and enthusiasm.
- What does your day to day consist of?
I would describe my position as multi-purpose or versatile. I do many things, as generating sales reports, reviewing distributor contracts or making registrations to operate in new countries and regions.
To sum it up in a simple way, I am dedicated to incorporating new data in the system and try to optimize the time in a bidirectional way with the client.
- What is your biggest challenge at work?
To work hard and never betray my principles. I also try to improve the work environment by trying to make it easier for my colleagues, since we spend many hours together.
- If you could put yourself in the shoes of a colleague from another department for a day, who would it be?
I like organization, I'm where I want to be. I think that moving in the bowels of the company is what helps me most to learn and keep improving in the company.
- What would you say to a person who has just joined the company?
That it is a good place to grow professionally and personally. You will learn a lot and have the opportunity to surround yourself with people who will contribute a lot on various levels.
- When you were a child, what did you dream of being when you grew up?
I fulfilled my dream as a child some time ago, but it was short-lived. Today I still dream, but with my feet on the ground.
- What is your biggest hobby?
Sport in all its aspects, from a technical tactical level to everything that surrounds the organization of it. I love the American model of sport organization and how they exploit all the details, both at the sporting level and marketing and sales.
- If you were a pizza topper, what would you be?
Definitely pineapple: those who like me, like me a lot and those who don't, hate me. I don't care about pineapple on pizza.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
To be able to teleport myself. I love to travel, but I have a hard time on planes because of my height. So, for me, it would be great to be able to teleport like Son Goku and go anywhere.
- Imagine being mistaken for a street celebrity, who would that be?
I hope that never happens. I'd hate to be mistaken for one of these "new celebrities" from some reality TV show. I'd love to be mistaken for a musician instead.