In this section we will introduce you to different members of the team so that you can get to know the people behind each of our areas and products.
He is the Engineering Manager of DESS®
and forms part of the Engineering and R&D department. Thanks to him we can solve technical questions of products, libraries and CAD/CAM, among others.
- Define DESS® in three words
Dynamism, Growth and Innovation
- What sets DESS® apart from the competition?
The agility to adapt to the market and the high precision in our products.
- What would you say that are the three most important things that have happened at DESS® in recent years?
The relocation of the company, achieving the FDA and the great growth that the company has experienced in recent years.
- What do you do on your day-by-day?
I have an interdisciplinary role. I deal with topics ranging from libraries creation, CAD/CAM solutions, regulatory and quality issues, such as the FDA, or solving doubts with customers.
- If you could put yourself in the shoes of a colleague from another department for a day, which would it be and why?
I would choose two. One would be commercial and sales because I like the contact with the customer, sell the idea, the product... But, on the other hand, I would like to be part of the manufacturing process itself, something more technical.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I'd like to be invisible.
- Song that you are ashamed to recognize that you like it
One from Justin Bieber, but now I don't remember the name.
- Which of the five senses could you live without?
- If you were a product, what would your slogan be?
"Good, pretty and cheap"
- To travel all over the world and not be able to return to your city or never be able to leave it?
Although I love Barcelona, I would travel.
- Imagine being mistaken for a famous artist. Who would that be?
I would say that Sean Penn, although a few years ago,some people told me that I looked quite like Chayanne.