Natalia is our Quality Manager. She is in charge of ensuring the quality of the products during the factory production process. Natalia's role is very important in the manufacturing process and subsequent commercialization of products, as quality is one of the cornerstones of our philosophy.
- Define DESS® in three words.
Quality, Innovation and Design
- What does your day-to-day consist of?
My work includes the quality part related to the product. Collaborating with both the technical office and production for the optimization of processes, always looking for continuous improvement.
Also managing internal quality problems, those of customers and suppliers.
- Quality is one of our core values, what measures are followed to ensure it?
All our products are subject to verification checks during production, with the most suitable means of control in each case, to ensure the detection of any possible deviation.
- What would you say is your biggest challenge in your position?
Minimizing production defects as much as possible.
- If you could put yourself in the place of a colleague from another department for a day, what would it be?
Marketing or Administration. For choosing something quite different from my day-to-day work.
- Favorite music style
I love music and I listen to all kinds of music, but lately I've been listening to rock.
- Favorite movie
Gladiator. Although I'm also a big fan of Tarantino's movies.
- If your life were a movie, what genre would it be? Why?
Adventure. Travel is something I like, and there are always lots of stories.
- Do you believe in UFOs?
Honestly, I'm more of an "if I don't see it, I don't believe it" kind of person.
- Imagine being mistaken for a famous artist, who would that be?
I would say that I don't look like anyone famous, the most that has happened to me is that my mother mistakes me for my sister.